Saturday, June 28, 2008

“Does Not Suffer Fools Gladly”



Pathetic.
Really.  
I have swallowed my words, muted my thoughts, for so long.
And for what? It hasn’t gotten any better. The opposite.
The details, as I was about to purge, are actually so silly.
So, again, 
Pathetic
I feel lessened for having been involved in such stupidity.
It comes down to this; I will now only allow Adult interactions.
I will now dismiss the Childish Shit. 
The blatant lying and manipulation.  
Oh, there are productive effects when actions are taken 
In very limited areas.
But overall, as an adult, part of society, supposed member 
Of this human race, there is an overall failing.
Hold on to your gripes. Stow away all your anger.
I don’t care.
I now only care to protect the innocent from the 
Pathetic.
And, believe you me, I will.
Stop being foolish. Communicate. Don’t pull stupid Shit.
Do these simple things and we Can get along. We Should get along.
Really, we Have to….