Monday, October 4, 2004

Mirror Mirror

Statements are dangerous. Statements of thought, feeling or desire. It is because we all think things, all day and we can actually switch and flip on subjects during an hour, day or week, especially if it is an important but difficult issue. And when we state something, that feeling, that opinion, that particular view is captured in the laying down. Does this one recording fully encapsulate a fully detailed and introspective mind? No. Like one word quickly flipped to in a book can't tell the whole story. Add to this the way we can grow, change, deal with shit and over come obstacles, and anything we leave behind us, be it a word, a picture, even a relationship, isn’t really the same now compared to the new person that greets the reflection.

I can admit I have been wrong. Very wrong. And I know I will be wrong again. But I also know that I am not always wrong and woe to any who mistakenly try to prove to me that I am.