Friday, January 20, 2006

Rex Mix

An image of you and of me and we're laughing and loving it all.
Look at our life now, tattered and torn.
Oh baby just you shut your mouth.
When I'm with you baby, I go out of my head.
When it rains, you're shining down for me.
When I get excited.
You shouldn't mess with me.
I'll ruin everything you are.
So perhaps I should leave here, go far away
But you know that there’s nowhere that I'd rather be than with you here today.
All the things you do to me and everything you said.
You're like an angel and you give me your love.
Every time I think of you I know we have to meet.
Just like a rainbow you know you set me free.
It's in the whites of my eyes.
We fuss and we fight and delight in the tears that we cry until dawn
You say I'm a dreamer; we're two of a kind
Both of us searching for some perfect world we know we'll never find
You ask if I love you, well what can I say?
You know that I do and if this is just one of those games that we play.
It's getting hotter, it's our burning love.
I could escape this feeling. I feel a wreck. I hear her heart beating.
Loud as thunder.
So I'll sing you a new song, please don't cry anymore.
I'll ask your forgiveness, though I don't know just what I'm asking it for.
We slip and slide as we fall in love.
Saw their stars crashing down.
I could pretend that nothing really meant too much.