Monday, October 6, 2008

Get Some


Sticking it to the ones following me, I jumped through a back alley window into a smutty little titty bar’s toilet. Out in the room, the smell was worse it. Fuck it. I headed to the bar. If I was gonna catch a slug from some dumpy city cop, then I was gonna do it drunk. The tender poured me my whiskey, and I tried to steady my hands to drink. The blood loss and the drugs were fucking me hard. Well, screw them. I’ll just fuck back harder. All that Fuck talk, hee hee, and all the gyrating naked chicks were getting to me.
I had another bright idea. If one of the bags of shit was gonna shoot my soon-to-be-drunk ass, I decided it would be while I was nailing one of these hot little pieces of tail. I shot down another swig. One of the little flesh toys smiled to me. Heh. Poor little fuck hole in waiting. Time to get some poontang!