Thursday, December 9, 2004

Knight takes Rook

I went to see that movie Closer. Cool. Very interesting. And I am not just talking about seeing Ms Portman pole dancing, though that was a definite bonus (hubba hubba!). It was the witty banter and quick conversations. Made me want to talk to people. So out I went into the wild night, drank some scotch and listened to some Jazz. But what the heck? I think things are a changing. As they should be, right? The holidays are getting near, and I am a little curious to see how things will play out in regards to some interpersonal relationships that will be made face to face when I return for the festivities. Bring out your dead. Dance naked. Think and feel, and Bring the Noise. I am not worried, as these things ARE going to happen. But I just hope that I am up for the challenges. Not in some mean, violent way, but rather that my fuel tanks are full with patience and calmness. I would like to make things better. But I am not sure if it is my move. Checkmate.