Monday, March 28, 2005

Lip Lock.

I like kissing.
Maybe I didn’t really get my thought across.
I Really like kissing.
There. That’s better.
Oh, sure, I like other stuff.
Fucking. Sucking. In. Out. All Around.
Loving. Lusting. Licking. Longing.
Soft. Hard. Quick. Slow.
For Me. For Her.
And I Really like all that, too.
I guess I could go on about various wants, needs, preferences, fantasies, desires, experiences, fetishes, uncertainties and taboos.
And in a real, loving and special relationship, there are all the thoughts, closeness, non-sexual but still so important touches and caresses and hugs. The staring. The silence and the moments.
But what is burning a thought like a drill into my brain is kissing.
Simple.
But it can be so deep, so passionate. So right.
And the reverse is that without said kiss, everything else can sometimes be so wrong.
Now I am not some needful fool. But I am man enough to admit what I seek. If that makes me tender, so be it.
I just want more kisses.
A hot tight body. All mine to play with. Plenty to explore and enjoy. Near expert touch and enthusiastic willingness to please. You’d think a guy would be happy, right?
And mostly I am. 99.9999999999999999% or more.
But I just want more kissing, and it’s driving me fucking nuts!
Some people just don’t like to kiss as much as others. No long, romantic make out sessions.
Great sex, sure. Wonderful sex. Good old Sweaty /Smiling/Sticky sex.
Hell. I guess I am just unthankful.
But be that as it may, I now have a goal.
When I was a little kid, it was to kiss a chick.
Later, touch the parts you can see, then the ones you couldn’t.
Then, In! In! In!
Add a bunch of faces and places.
And here I am again! All about the Kissing.
Go Figure.