Monday, March 14, 2005

You'll Never See It Coming

Fun. Beneath it all. Flowing.
Battered and broken. Thoughts awoken to the newness.
Nerves bent full on.
Like a smooth beat. It has its own destiny.
Pictures capturing a moment, clicking away fast in your mind.
Can’t shake the feeling that I might be screaming.
As I sit here. As I type.
That right now I am in a terror and just not able to discern it.
Paranoid? Maybe just correct?
But how good is a fear if you don’t notice its bite?
I guess you could go a bit nuts-
(twitch---twitch)
-if you thought about stuff like this long enough.
Basically there are two choices.
Go for it all or make sure you get what you need.
Harder to decide than it sounds.
Still, if this is the other side of the looking glass, the ambience is ok.
A little drab, but the flesh sure helps.